We have eleven high quality tennis courts, five of which are floodlit, which are open all year round and provide a variety of surfaces, including shale, all-weather and synthetic grass.
In addition to our courts our Clubhouse provides excellent facilities which have been extended and modernised in recent years. If you would like to hire the clubhouse please click here.
We have a well-stocked bar, which is open Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evening and Sunday lunchtime. We have spacious men's and ladies' changing rooms fully equipped with showers. With the main clubroom having a capacity in excess of 60 people for sit-down meals, the Club runs a comprehensive social programme with a variety of events throughout the year.
Four Oaks Tennis Club awarded prestigous Clubmark award.
Sport England recognises and values the commitment made by sports clubs to develop high quality, welcoming environments for young participants. The development of clubs that encourage young people to take-up sport, improve their talents, possibly play a leadership role and give them the option to initiate and maintain life-long participation in sport is an essential part of supporting the sporting infrastructure in England.
Having celebrated its centenary in 2006, Four Oaks Tennis Club continues to be one of the oldest, friendliest and most successful tennis clubs in the West Midlands region.
Clubmark was introduced in 2002 by Sport England to:
- Ensure that accrediting partners apply core common criteria to ensure that consistent good practice and minimum operating standards are delivered through all club development and accreditation schemes.
- To empower parent(s)/carer(s) when choosing a club for their children.
- To ensure that Clubmark accredited clubs are recognised through a common approach to branding.
- To provide a focus around which all organisations involved in sport can come together to support good practice in sports clubs working with children and young people.
Clubmark accreditation is awarded to clubs that comply with minimum operating standards in four areas:
- The playing programme
- Duty of care and safeguarding and protecting children and young people
- Sports equity and ethics
- Club management